Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26, 2008

Ok...so here goes my first Blog. Arnie is my new buddy. He came into my life after I lost both Sasha and Chase earlier this year. I got Arnie at a Shelter and he caught my eye and won my heart immediately. He has incredible eyes and has learned to play frizbee and he tires me out before he tires. We love going for walks together and he introduces me to all kinds of dog lovers everywhere we go. Our favorite place right now is the Dog Park.

I am posting a picture of Arnie and also my other two best buddies that I lost this year.

2 comments:

John and Lisa said...

Hi Aunt Kate! I just noticed you signed up as a follower of my blog! I'm so happy to know you have started one! Keep it up...I LOVE keeping up with how everyone is doing. I'm not good at keeping in touch, but I love it when I do. I guess by blogging...it's kind of like cheating a bit, but I enjoy it. How are you?? Interesting, I've had Beeky on my mind today, it was a year ago tomorrow that we celebrated his birthday at Tia Rosa's. It's still hard to get my mind wrapped around all the changes in the past year. But it is life, isn't it? Keep in touch. Sure love ya- Lisa

Debi Lassen said...

Hi Aunt Katie! Wow, I'm so proud of you for starting a blog. I like the picture of Arnie! I love that bread of dogs....do you remember "Choppo" when I was a little girl? Sweet dogs.
I'll look forward to more posts from you!
Love you so much...I too, have thought a lot about Beeky this month of his birthday. I know he's happy with Nana and others.
Hey, I'm coming up to Utah in a couple weeks when Trine has her baby around November 16th...I'd love to see you. Let's try, okay?
Love, Deb